On 15 June 1907 the local council in Loučky (Grünlas) permitted Benjamin Franklin Hunt, the representative of the company "Benjamin F. Hunt and Sons, Boston", to build a porcelain factory at the location of the old Radher’s steam brickworks. Benjamin Franklin Hunt established the limited company "Egerländer Porzellanfabrik Elbogen, G.m.b.H.".
Production of porcelain in the Karlovy Vary and Sokolov regions has a long-lasting tradition, as this area of North-West Bohemia is rich in deposits of kaolin, clay and other raw materials necessary for porcelain production. There was also a sufficient quantity of wood from the extensive forests of Krušné hory (the Ore Mountains) and Slavkovský les (Slavkov Forest). The favourable location of the factory meant not only cheap raw materials for production, but it was also situated in the vicinity of the Loket - Nové Sedlo railway line, which facilitated, after putting the siding into operation, the worldwide export of deliveries..
Although this porcelain manufacturer was ranked among the most recently established porcelain manufacturers in the Sokolov and Karlovy Vary regions with its production of a very thin white body, it was soon regarded as one of the most significant.
Benjamin Franklin Hunt and Eleonora Hunt, owners of the paint-room and porcelain firing room in Loket became the secretaries of the company. The company "Benjamin F. Hunt and Sons" had previously established itself at the Austria company in Loket, as B. F. Hunt concluded the agreement to use certain parts of the Loket factory with then owner Carl Speck as early as in 1896. The company started work on the construction of the factory in from 1904 - 1905. However, before completion of the construction, the company went bankrupt after the crash of its American bank. Work on the new factory building was stopped and the factory ceased operation.
In 1908 the white porcelain produced was taken over by the company "Ludwig Engel a. Sohn" who owned the porcelain factory in Doubí near Karlovy Vary and decorated this porcelain in Loučky. The factory was then unutilized again. Therefore, on 8 December 1909 JUDr. Julius Heller, the chief clerk of the company "Egerländer Porzellanfabrik, GmbH" concluded with Rudolf Dieterl, the director of Siemens Glassworks in Nové Sedlo, and Rudolf Kämpf from Grünlas, the manufacturer – lessee of the porcelain factory at Jalový Dvůr, a purchase agreement to sell the porcelain factory building under construction along with the adjacent lands.
On 21 July 1910 both partners in Loučky obtained the licence to produce porcelain and on 25 September 1911 they concluded the partnership agreement, on the basis of which the company was registered under the name "Porzellanfabrik Rudolf Kämpf GmbH, Grünlas" in the companies register. In that December the factory in Loučky was newly registered as the company "Rudolf Kämpf GmbH, Fabrikation und Vertrieb von Porzellanwaren und der dazu gehörigen Nebenprodukte, in Grünlas" (Rudolf Kämpf, Production and Sales of Porcelain Ware and Accessories, in Loučky). The brandmark became a crown, below which are the letters RGK - Rudolf Grünlas Kämpf.
In those days, porcelain production technology was very different from today’s technology. Raw materials were transported by horse and carts and, from railway wagons, on a track. The factory dealt with the production of cups but having improved the manufacturing process, it produced complete double-thick and half-thick dinner sets and coffee sets. Rudolf Kämpf was an experienced expert, under whose management the company began to flourish. He died on 19 March 1918 and his share (one third of the stock) was divided among his widow J. Kämpfová, his daughter Antonie Kümmelmannová who was married to the director of the porcelain factory in Selb, Bavaria, and his son Hans Kämpf. He assumed the management of the company after his father’s death.