The village of Verušičky is situated approximately 25 kilometres southeast of Karlovy Vary. The local manor is the result of the reconstruction of a Renaissance stronghold standing in the centre of the village.
The stronghold was founded before 1557. The first record of the stronghold dates back to 1589. Its oldest description is from 1682 when the estate was divided between brothers Antonín Jan Friedrich and Leopold Antonín Edmund Liebstein of Kolowrat, nonetheless, a more detailed description was rendered only in 1709. The old knightly manor in Verušičky had two floors and it was built of stone. A farmstead was situated in its vicinity.
The stronghold was a two-storey oblong structure that served as the basis of the existing north wing of the manor. All the premises on the ground floor were undoubtedly arched as documented by descriptions dating to the years 1682 and 1709, however, the original vaulted ceilings were removed during subsequent reconstructions. The stronghold had retained its appearance until the early 18th century when it was reconstructed in Baroque style.
Alterations largely involved interior renovations. Perhaps the large projection of the northern forefront and the side wing were added by an unknown builder at that time. The late 19th century brought a large-scale pseudo-Gothic reconstruction of the manor. The northwest and northeast corners of the main wing were appended with two octagonal spires; support pillars reinforced the western forefront. The masonry crown was augmented by triangular castellated gables and pseudo-Gothic head moulding was added to the rectangular windows on the first floor. Even if the side wing was less exposed to alterations, it did receive a new gable. The manor has retained this appearance to our time.
After 1945, the manor served as an administrative building securing the operations of the locale state farm that, unfortunately, largely neglected its condition. The building was gradually abandoned and it was dilapidating rather quickly. The present-day deserted manor has a damaged roof; precipitation water destroyed the outer walls and facade, as well as the ceilings of the floors. All the manor interiors, windows, and doors fell victim to devastation. The manor is currently private property.