Spa Treatment Indications
Treatment of locomotive organ disorders
Jachymov Spa provides treatment for nearly the entire indication group.
- Rheumatic illnesses in particular rheumatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (so called Bechterew's disease)
- Degenerative wear of spine and joints, rheumatism of soft tissue
- Post-accident conditions and post-locomotive organ operations and joint replacements
- Scarred skin, tendon and joint theca damage
Treatment of nervous disorders
- Polyneuropathy with paretic signs
- Root syndromes of vertebrogenic origin
- Post-injury conditions and post-central and periphery nerve operations with damaged locomotion showing signs of renewed functioning
Treatment of vascular disorders
- Disorders of peripheral blood vessels and circulation disorders in general
- Metabolic disorders
Radon baths have become a traditional anti aging treatment as they very strongly act against the oxidation stress of the environment on the human organism.