Mar. Lázně - Railway Station
The building of Mariánské Lázně railway station on the line of Plzeň-Cheb was put into operation in 1872. In 1902 a nobly designed Art Nouveau add-on building with a departure hall was completed. In the same year the railway station was connected to the spa quarter with an electric trolley-car line that was in operation until 1952, and then was replaced by trolleybuses.