A stone, multi-arch railway bridge with reinforced concrete elements and high round arches bridges over the Ohře River in the south-east part of the town. It dates back to 1898 and was originally all made out of cut granite blocks. The end spans on the both sides were formed by 3 smaller arches; the central part of the viaduct has 12 arches on pillars, of which a part was damaged during bombing by the Allies on April 4, 1945. In 1946 the bridge was reconstructed to its original shape, but out of monolithic concrete.
It is considerably added to the panorama of the town.